The holiday season is back once again! Whether you’re shopping for yourself or someone else, we’re ready to help you give the gift of great skin this year! Here at Savannah River Dermatology, we have a wide selection of skincare products and cosmetic treatments that can make a world of difference in the way your skin looks and feels. So, if you’re ready to experience better skin, read on for our short list of great skincare gift options!
Broadband light (BBL) laser therapy, also known as a photofacial, is a generally safe and effective treatment for a variety of cosmetic skin concerns including rosacea, spider veins, acne, sun damage, fine lines, and wrinkles. BBL works for most skin types and requires little to no downtime with visible results possible in just one treatment.
Another laser treatment we offer is HALO. HALO works by combining both ablative and non-ablative wavelengths to offer remarkable results with minimal downtime—including a dramatic reduction in sunspots, fine lines, wrinkles, and skin dullness. Treatments usually take thirty minutes or less and you can see results in 1 – 2 treatments.
If you’re not quite ready for a laser treatment, another cosmetic option we offer is a chemical peel. We are proud to offer PCA Skin Chemical Peels. We offer both superficial (targeting the top layer of skin) and blended peels (working on both top and deeper layers of skin). Lighter peels can help even skin tone, increase brightness, or rejuvenate skin while deeper peels target sun damage, pigmentation, and scarring. Read more about chemical peels on our blog, “FAQs About Chemical Peels.”
Revision Skincare Products
Revision Skincare is a leader in professional-grade products and advanced skincare solutions. From their brightening cleanser, to advanced anti-aging products like Nectifirm and Retinol Complete, we can’t recommend this product line enough! Some of our favorites include:
- Nectifirm – This best-selling neck cream contains plant extracts, antioxidants and unique biotechnological blends that work cohesively to create a smoother, younger-looking neck.
- Revox Line Relaxer – Visibly reduces the appearance of horizontal and vertical expression lines including under-eye lines
- Retinol .5 and 1.0 – Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while brightening and plumping skin’s texture this product contains time-released Retinol for maximum efficacy with minimal irritation.
- DEJ Eye Cream – This intensive nighttime moisturizer with time-released 0.25% Retinol utilizes pioneering Pathway Technology to address the visible signs of aging from multiple angles while you sleep, revealing a renewed, radiant complexion.
- Intellishade – Perhaps one of our favorite sunscreens, Intellishade Original Moisturizer is an anti-aging tinted moisturizer with sunscreen that gives skin a touch of sheer, healthy color. Formulated with a blend of three peptides and broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection, it’s the smart way to care for your skin.
Another favorite product line for suncare is Coola! We carry a wide-variety of their sunscreen options that are broadband UVA/UVB approved. However, perhaps one of our favorite products that makes the perfect stocking stuffer is their Makeup Setting Spray!
Last but certainly not least, ISDIN delivers anti-aging skincare solutions that fit into every part of your routine. A favorite among our staff here is the ISDIN Mineral Brush! This easy-to-apply mineral brush works by creating a protective mineral barrier over your skin that blocks harmful sun rays and is perfect for on-the-go protection since it can easily be applied over makeup without the messiness of a traditional liquid sunscreen.
Come see us for the perfect holiday gift in the CSRA!
All of these products and treatments are available for purchase at Savannah River Dermatology. Not sure what to go with? You can always give a gift card!
The information presented in this blog is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical advice. Sources for the above information include The American Academy of Dermatology. If you have questions or concerns, please call our office or make an appointment with a medical professional. Savannah River Dermatology is located at 575 Furys Ferry Rd in Augusta, Ga. Our office can be reached at 706-691-7079.